Wednesday 29 October 2014

Wishlist #1

I absolutely love doing online shopping, its easy and you can do it in the comfort of your own home plus there's more choice. Browsing online I couldn't help putting items in my basket and then realizing I cant buy any of this, well at least for the time being. So I put it all into this wishlist because I love these types of post, and I can be a bit nosy.



Image 2 of RIPPED JEGGINGS from Zara



These are just some of the things that are on my list but I probably wont end up getting most the things because one I probably cant afford it all and even if I could I probably wouldn't be able to eat for a couple of months. All the pictures are linked if you want to check them out for yourself. And let me know what your favourite online shops are?

1 comments: