Saturday 4 October 2014

Random favourites

Its come to the end of September and so I thought it would be a great time to do a favourites post. This is a couple of days late but oh well. I wanted to change it up from the usual beauty and fashion favourites, mostly cause i haven't been loving anything that much. But I do have quiet a few random favourites.

TV show favourite- American Horror Story
I have been obsessing over American Horror Story. I'm currently towards the end of season 3 which is coven. I still have a few more episodes to go but I get a little scared so I've taken a little break. But i do recommend it. And I cant wait for Freak show only a few more days left.
The x factor
I literally wait for the weekend cause x factor nights are my favourite. This year its been intense and i have been loving it. I have so many favourites this year, Jack Walton, Andrea Faustini, Paul Akister, Ben Haenow, Jay James and Only the young. 

App/websites favourites- Bloglovin
I had never used bloglovin before until I started this blog and I absolutely love it. Its a great way to get your blog exposed and I have found so many great blogs. Even if you don't have a blog its a great site. I always find myself on the app when I'm lying in bed at night. Follow me here.

Blogs- From roses
I have really been loving this blog. The photography is amazing and so is the content. Its just a great quality blog with great posts. Really suggest checking it out.
I have also been loving this blog. It has some great content and i love the photography too. My favourite post has been the 8 ways to stay positive post. Also recommend you check this blog out.

Food favourites- Kellogg nutri-grain breakfast fruit bars (strawberry)
I love these. I have them for breakfast and they are just quick to eat if you are in a hurry. And strawberry is my favourite, I haven't tried any other flavour. And I think are quiet healthy I'm not sure though but lets just say they are.

Music- The 1975
I have been loving The 1975. I have had the whole album on repeat. My favourite songs have been the city and chocolate. 

Those were my random favourites this month. And leave some of your favourites in the comments below i would love to know.

4 comments:

  1. I've only just started watching American Horror Story from the first series but I love it so much! I'm really loving this whole dark genre of TV, have you seen Hemlock Grove and Bates Motel? Both really good too!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first season was definitely my favourite! I haven't but I will check them out.
      And I really like your blog! xx

      Delete
  2. I love American Horror Story, I wasn't a fan of the 3rd season but I'm excited to watch the 4th! Freak show sounds interesting, huh?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't a fan of season 3 either but season 4 should be good, haven't started yet. Season 1 is a favourite.
      xx

      Delete