Saturday 25 October 2014

Autumnal lips

It is probably one of my favourite seasons Autumn. Its when it gets a cooler and you can sweaters and boots and obviously Halloween. I am not the biggest lip product fan but I have been loving some lip products and they are all drug store. I tried my best with the pictures sorry if they aren't the best quality I still am figuring it out.
(L-R) Revlon colorstay overtime in infinite rasberry, Revlon colorstay ultimate in 095 Royal Raisin , Revlon colorstay ultimate in 040 Brilliant Bordeaux , Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipstick in 120 cutting edge 
The Revlon colorstay overtime in infinite rasberry is a great everyday autumn shade as it isn't to dark or bold its a lot more subtle and it stays on for the whole day plus it comes with a gloss side so that it doesn't feel to drying. I've used it quite a lot as I;m almost out.
The Revlon colorstay ultimate in royal raisin is also a great everyday shade, it is a bit more darker but i absolutely love it. It goes on like lipgloss and dries into a lipstick and it does not budge, it can be a little drying so maybe a lip balm underneath or above it can help add some moisture another thing I'm not a big fan of is that the brush gets a lot of product so when you apply it a lot gets on your lips. And I also have the Revlon colorstay ultimate in brilliant bordeaux and its a little more red but its beautiful. I wouldn't wear this everyday but on a night out or an occasion it looks really pretty, once again it does feel a little dry and you get a lot of product on with brush so i use my finger to blend it out.
And the last product is from Rimmel London is one of the lasting finish lipsticks in cutting edge. And this is the most beautiful purple shade and I really love it. You need to add a few coats to get the bold dark purple shade and its so moisturizing on the lips but you do need to touch it up as it doesn't dry. I just cant get over the colour its so pretty. And a perfect autumnal shade.
(L-R) Rimmel London lasting finish in cutting edge, Revlon colorstay overtime in infinite rasberry, Revlon colorstay brilliant bordeaux, Revlon colorstay ultimate in royal raisin.  



















I hope you liked this post once again I am so sorry that the picture quality isn't great, my camera stopped working so I had to resort to using my iphone. What are some of your favourite autumnal lip products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment