Monday 10 November 2014

product review: Witch blemish stick

I received the Witch blemish stick in the post a week or so ago apparently I had won it, no idea where from but I'm not complaining. I have been trying it out for a week and usually I would wait a little longer to do a review but I love it. You can use it as many times as you need and it helps to dry out blemishes. It comes in a push up tube which I'm not very fond of and has a screw up top. The smell kind of reminds me a of a lighter scent of vicks. I had tried it out on some of my blemishes and it had dried it out within hours and the next morning it had definitely reduced in size which was amazing.

 I am definitely impressed with this product. I have tried a lot of blemish sticks in the past and none of them have ever really made a difference but I have high hopes for this one. And I am definitely going to be trying a lot more from the Witch skincare range. Have any of you tried Witch skincare products?

1 comments:

  1. One thing I have never used is a blemish stick , do you use it on the skin with no make up or do you apply before make up? xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete