Wednesday 1 April 2015

Wishlist #2

I haven't posted anything for over a month and I am so sorry. I just wasn't feeling up to it and didn't know what to post and honestly I just got lazy. But I thought that it was about time I stopped procrastinating and made a post so I am doing my second wishlist post because I actually love doing them and they are quick and easy to do. So here are a bunch of things that I really, really want but probably wont end up buying because I am a broke teenager... Enjoy!!

Wishlist

Wishlist by seaofstuds featuring tarte

Anastasia Beverly Hills beauty product
£27 - lordandtaylor.com


Yves Saint Laurent black backpack
£2,950 - sneakerboy.com


Tarte eyeshadow
£30 - sephora.com


Eye tattoo makeup
£24 - ulta.com



Matte foundation
£10 - ulta.com


Max Factor blush
nelly.com


NIKE black shoes
£52 - mytheresa.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment