Saturday 25 April 2015

Pinspiration: April 2015

I was never a huge fan of Pinterest until a couple months ago when I decided to give it another go and its now become an unhealthy obsession. So I thought I'd share what pins I have been inspired by recently.

Hair/Beauty
1/2/3/4
I really love how winged eyeliner looks, I don;t ever wear winged eyeliner and I don't know if its just cause I cant do it or it just doesn't suit me but I am willing to give it another go. I have also been loving statement eyelashes, they just look so gorgeous and fluttery. Another makeup look I have been obsessed with is the no make up, make up, it just looks so beautiful and effortless. Unfortunately for me its not something I can accomplish because I have terrible skin that requires a lot of coverage. And lastly for hair I have been pinning a lot of lobs and balayage, my two favourite trends at the moment and its something I am working on getting done.

Style
1/2/3/4
I have been loving round sunglasses, I'm not sure if I could pull of the look as I don't really wear sunglasses as I have small face but I'm gonna try to make it work. I have seen a lot of the Adidas Stan Smith trainers on Pinterest and they look so cute, I have seen them paired with very formal outfits and they look great, may be my next pair of shoes. I love carrying backpacks, they are just so easy to carry around as your hands are free and it's out of the way, I have been loving the leather look and this one is what I have been looking for. As for clothing I have been loving the layered look with lace bralettes, where you can just see the lace trim, I think it adds a little something to a simple t shirt or jumper.

Home
1/2/3/4
And the lastly home inspiration, I love the whole minimalist and white look when it comes to home decor. I love the light shown in the first picture, its so unusual and I love the idea. As you can tell I have been into little succulents, I'm not really a plant person but they are just so adorable and I have to go out and get me some. And lastly I love kitchens mostly cause that's where the food is but I love kitchen designs its weird but I do. I love the brick walls and white chairs, it just looks clean and fresh.

I hoped you guys liked this post and if you would like me to do this more frequently, and I enjoyed putting this together, And leave your Pinterest links below and follow my boards here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment