Monday 27 April 2015

Exam preparation

Its that time of the year where everyone is stressing out and preparing for their exams, including me luckily I am only preparing for two exams but that will change next year. Anyway, its a stressful time and even though I am not the best person to take studying advice from, I have realised some things when it comes to studying and thought to share.
#studyspo
Image source
1. Do not leave everything to the last minute 
We are all guilty of leaving homework and assignments to the very last minute but don't leave exam studying to the last minute because it will stress you out and you probably will not remember anything.

2. Find what works for you
There are many ways to revise for exams you could take notes and colour code, use flashcards, power points, textbooks, etc. There is not right or wrong. Personally I love using flashcards and colour doing my notes,

3. Stay organised 
Keep all your notes and papers neatly on your desk or use folders or binders so that all your work is in one place and you are not left stressing out about where a page is.

4. Reward yourself
You should reward yourself after 45 minutes- 1 hour of studying, you could take a 5-10 minute YouTube break, catch up on some videos or go for a walk. And after a days worth of studying watch a movie or go out for dinner.

I hope these tips helped you, exam season is a stressful time and I hope you all so well in your exams!! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment