Saturday 25 July 2015

Pinspiration: July 2015

Before I begin with the actual post I wanted to do a little update because I haven't posted in about three months which is a very long time, at least to me. Anyway, at first I was busy with school and exams and then I had work experience which was very tiring and now that its summer I was just relaxing and taking a break but now I want to get back to blogging and I thought I should start out with something a little easier and fun to do and I love Pinterest so much.

Home
1/2/3/4
Not much has changed since my last pinspiration because I am still into the minimalist look, clearly. I am just obsessed with simple, clean, crisp interior. This is basically what I want my dream house to look like. I love the large windows in the pictures to the left, they are just so pretty and open up the space. And I love brick tiles in the upper right picture, I just really like the look it gives.

Fashion
1/2/3
I have been loving distressed boyfriend and mum jeans even though its not a new trend I have been loving it a lot more recently and I need to pick myself a new pair. Another denim trend I have been loving is overalls, I think they are so cute and summery. I think they look so cute with a crop top or lace bralette. And lastly I just thought this skirt was really cute and the style was different, I don't wear skirts but I really love this.

Beauty
1/2/3
I have been loving highlighting, I think it just looks so pretty especially in the summer when the light hits it. I still have to invest in a good highlighter. Another thing I have been loving is coloured eyeliner and this dark green winged eyeliner looks so pretty and because its not too bright it just gives another edge. I have also been loving a simple eye and it looks so lovely and simple. And the bold eyebrow adds something extra.

I will be trying to post more frequently and try to make better content. I really hope you liked this post and be sure to follow my Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment