Friday 28 August 2015

Makeup organisation

Before I start the actual post I wanted to apologies for not posting again. In my last post I said I would post more regularly and I haven't done so. I just haven't been in the mood and haven't had any motivation. However, I am going to try to ease into it but school is starting soon and I'm doing my GCSE this year and let's just say I can't promise to post a lot but I am definitely going to try.

Now on to the post, I have drawer filled with makeup and it is so messy and unorganised, which is why I will not show a picture because it is actually disgusting.  So I went to ikea because they have anything and everything. I picked up a new much of things but I picked up a utensil tray and I thought it would be great to put in my drawer and fill with makeup so that everything is more organised. It fits perfectly into my drawer and is just the right size for all my makeup to fit into. And the best part was that it was not only £2. Ridiculously cheap. 
This was a failed attempt at taking an artsy shot, but I tried.

If you are looking for a cheap and easy way to organise your makeup this tray is great, especially if you don't have too much makeup like me. I used each compartment for different products. The big square compartment is great for pallets and things like eyelash boxes. And in the other compartments I put brushes, foundations, powders and mascara, lip products and concealers ( I combined them together cause there wasn't enough to space and I don't have a lot of products).

I hope this post was useful and if you have any other ways you organise your makeup let me know in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment