Sunday 8 February 2015

e.l.f Smudge brush review

I was kindly sent this e.l.f Smudge brush by product testing uk. I was so excited to try this product because I have never tried any e.l.f products before and I had been looking for a brush like this. I have been using the brush for some time now and I really love it and I definitely need to try more e.l.f brushes.

The brush came in a transparent pouch sort of thing. It has a simple design noting fancy but it does the job. The brush itself is dense and soft. I like to use this on my lower lash line and occasionally on my upper lash line and it give a really nice smokey yet subtle look and its not as harsh as using just an eyeliner pencil. 


Overall its a really great brush and is reasonably priced, if you're not looking to spend to much. I am not sure where e.l.f products are available in the uk, I have seen a few items in tk max. If you are interested in beauty product testing click the link and sign up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment