Friday 26 September 2014

Quotes of the week

Exploring pinterest and tumblr i stumbled upon a bunch of cute and funny little quotes, I dont really know if you would call them quotes but I'm going with it. And so I thought to share them. Some of them are motivational and inspirational and some I just really liked. I will try to make this a weekly thing or at least a monthly thing.

"Imperfection is perfection to a beautiful perspective." #QOTD #Beauty (via @byrdiebeauty)



Forgo the drama. Ignore the negativity around you. Just be sincere and kind, and promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate. - via: http://www.marcandangel.com/2014/04/30/18-reasons-to-give-up-trying-to-live-up-to-everyones-expectations/




20 Quotes For Challenging Times

2 AM's were made for poets, lovers, writers, visionaries, photographers, painters, over thinkers, silent seekers. These are my favorite hours.
I relate to this so this so much i usually do most my blogging at 2AM.
I hope you liked these quotes these are only a few. I'm going to be making a board on Pinterest so be sure to follow me @seaofstuds and its the same for my twitter and instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment