Tuesday 23 September 2014

My tv show addiction

I have a very unhealthy addiction to tv shows. I Watch a ridiculous amount of tv shows. Over the years it has gotten worse. I can literally sit in the same place for hours and hours watching tv shows. Even if im busy i make time. So I thought I should share with you all my favourites and recommendations for any of you who are looking for a new show to start.

Pretty little liars
This is probably the first tv show i started watching and is still one of my favourites. Its got a very interesting back story and once you start you won't be able to stop. A death of a close friend Alison Dilaurentis leaves four girls, Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hannah curious and worried as they start to receive strange texts from a person 'A'. And everything continues from there, there are deaths, secrets, lies, mystery, its just amazing. And they have some gorgeous outfits to take some inspiration from.

The Vampire Diaries
Definitely one of my favourites. Im not usually into supernatural kind of tv shows but this is an exception. And trust me its nothing like Twilight. What I love the most is that there is always something happening it never gets boring. And obviously the best part are the characters Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley. And i can't wait for the new season.

American Horror Story
I only recently started watching ahs but i love it. Every season has a different story and different characters. The first season was horror house, second season was asylum, third season coven and the new season coming out soon is freak show. It can get a little gruesome and scary but its still amazing. A little messed up here and there and slightly inappropriate. And my favourite character is obviously Evan Peters.

Made in Chelsea
This isn't popular everywhere as it is a british reality tv show about London's young socially elite. Its full of drama, parties, champagne, gorgeous outfits and 'randomly bumping into people on the street'. It can be a little ridiculous and very scripted but is very entertaining.

Those are just a few if I were to talk to about them all this would probably be the longest blog post ever. Let me know in the comments below what your favourites are or if you watch any of the shows i mentioned we can discuss.



0 comments:

Post a Comment