Tuesday 16 September 2014

10 facts about me!

1. I have the weirdest phobia of fish.. yep, the animal.

2. I can eat as much as possible and still not gain any weight. Its a blessing and a curse.

3. My favourite school subject it art and P.E.

4. I have a TV show addiction. I can watch any TV show non stop, its a really bad addiction.

5. I like arts and crafts. I'm not the best but i do enjoy doing little artsy projects.

6. I'm very, very shy but once I'm comfortable with i can be really weird.

7. I absolutely hate dresses. I know its kind of weird especially cause i have a fashion blog. But dont get me wrong I love dresses just not wearing them.

8. I have no idea what i want to do with my life. I change my mind almost every week.

9. This is my fourth blog. I used have three but i never used to them very well and i eventually just stopped blogging on them.

10. I have a cat obsession. They are my favourite animal and I honestly think I might become the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons.

Now you know a little more about me i hope it makes us closer. Leave a fact about yourself in the comments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment