Saturday 20 September 2014

My skincare regime

I wanted to share with you all my skincare regime, so what i do in the morning when i wake up and at night before i go to bed and then just some things i may do during the day.
I use the same products at night and in the morning. First up is my facial wash and occasionally my face mask which is the Clearasil ultra all in one wash and mask. Its a daily facial wash which is said to fight 100% of spots and imperfections and also a one minute mask which i use three times a week. I really like the scent of this which is a little strange it reminds me of men's shaving cream.
Next is the Simple skincare pore minimizing toning cleanser which is a new addition to my regime. I have only been using this product for about three days so i cant give you a useful review but so far so good. I just like to put a little on a cotton pad at rub it all over my face.
At night only I use the Wilkinson Tea tree soothing blemish serum. It being Wilkinson's own brand i was surprised that it was actually really good. When you first apply it, it does create a lot of redness so that's why you should only use it at night but when i wake up a lot of the redness is gone. I highly recommend this product. They also have a tea tree scrub and moisturiser which i havent tried but should also be good.
And lastly i use the boots witch hazel gel. And it says to use this three to four times a day. I use it once in the morning and once at night and if i remember also during the day. It says that it helps prevent spots and pimples and keep skin clear. And it also says that it gets rid of grease and oil and mattifies your face. So its great to use before applying makeup if you prefer matte finish. 

And some home remedies that i also like to do during the day is lemon juice on the face. Its pretty simple i just squeeze some fresh lemon juice on to a cotton pad and rub it all over my face and it does sting at first so if you have sensitive skin i would suggest diluting it with some water.


That is my whole skincare routine. Just a quick disclaimer this regime works for me but may not work for all skin types and it is also based for my acne prone skin.
If you have any suggestions for acne prone skin let me know in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment